CAPITALIZE ON THE FULL POTENTIAL OF MEDIATION.
Refine your mediation preparation and management skills with the latest insights and best practices of Canadian and International mediation experts. Improve the mediation experience and outcome for you and your clients.
Mediation innovators and thought leaders will explain how you can:
- Use mediation and mediators to your best advantage
- Prepare your case and your client
- Apply your advocacy skills in the opening session to set the stage
- Use caucus to your best advantage
- Break through an impasse to achieve results
- Set the tone at the outset of negotiations
- Manage the most difficult mediations for success
Certified Professional Development Professionalism and New Member Requirement Credits.
This program has been accredited by the Law Society for 4 hours toward the annual Professionalism Requirement.
This program has been accredited by the Law Society for 4 hours toward the annual New Member Requirement.